Sunday, November 16, 2008

“Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old.”

 

I got to spend Friday evening with Alex while Jeff, Lenny and Rashan went to the Aggie game. If you come to dinner on Friday lately you get all beef weinners since Lenny bought a ton of them.  
                                                          
I know everyone will think I am saying this because I am a Grandma but honestly, Alex is unbelievable cute and sweet.  I had so much fun playing baseball, dressups, puzzels, and watching cartoons.  The love a grandmother has is quite astonishing. 

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Yes, you are right. The love of a grandmother is astonishing. I cannot believe how much I love my grandchildren. Alex is so cute in all those pictures. I have always loved his big eyes! He remindes me of Jeff when he was little.

Nikki said...

I might also be biased but I too think Alex is adorable and sweet. For such a cranky baby he has sure turned into a lovely little boy.

heidi said...

I second the motion.
Alex is adorable, I'm so glad that he has decided to be so sweet.