Monday, March 9, 2009

Maui was nice but...

  
So, it was my ideal to go to Maui before Nikki and Noah went.
See full size image
We snorkled at this private beach and saw
every color of tropical fish you can imagine.

  
This is a picture of a whale.  We actual could see them spout and dive under with their tails in the air.


                                               
The beautiful coast line. 
  A wind surfer.
 
At the aquarium, you walk through a tunnel and watch stingrays and sharks swim around you.


This is the championship golf course that inspired the trip.  Lenny had a fun time golfing there.


We had a great time, but to be honest, Lenny and I are not travelers.  We would just as soon go to the cabin.  Sometimes when I would be looking at the surf I would think, "where is the pine smell?"

6 comments:

Josie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I want to go on a Hawaiian cruise. I bet I won't have to talk too hard to get Jeff to take me! I have to say Maui looks MUCH warmer than the cabin!

Kori said...

Looks like fun!

heidi said...

I'm glad that you guys love the cabin, but i think that you are party poopers for wishing you were there while in Hawaii.
Next time send us instead.

Alice Faye said...

Toss up between the cabin and the beach. I'm tired of winter so I'll take Hawaii.

Nikki said...

you are crazy! Maui is amazing.

Grammy said...

I truly think that Hawaii is the absolutely most romantic place on earth . . . next to your cabin! Can we go this year at the end of June. We missed going last year! I am glad you got to go to Hawaii. I love snorkeling.