Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ten minuntes from my house

One of the perks of living in Logan is that the temple is ten minutes from my house and just one block from my office. It is so convenient to just slip over in the afternoon and do a session. No one even misses me. I substitute sometimes at the clothing rental desk. We don't get many patrons on weekdays so it is very quiet. I just like to be there because it is such a haven from the world. If you haven't been lately there are some pleasant changes to the ceremony.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I also love the temple. It is a great place to be. The Mesa temple is going to be opened on Monday the , for President's Day. That way, people that normally work can go do a daytime session. We are planning to go.

heidi said...

Aren't we blessed to have temples so close. It amazes me when i think about how some people have to travel hours and even days and spend their life savings get get there. how lucky we are.