Monday, March 31, 2008

Geeze Knees




I have been walking Spanky around my block – 2 ½ miles every day. My knees were killing me so I thought of this brilliant solution. I bought a scooter. I can walk up 2300 North and coast all the way down 1600 East and 2400 North then scoot along 1200 back home. Lenny says he has never seen or heard of another 56 year old woman on a scooter. It is exhilarating and my knees feel much better. Spanky loves it because he has to run and he gets the cardio he needs.





3 comments:

Alice Faye said...

Hi Janet,

It's been a long time since I've seen you so it has been great to find you via the Blog world.

I think we need to see a picture of you ON the scooter. You make my walk on a treadmill seem sissy. Oh well, I'm sure I would fall on a scooter so I will just stay a sissy.

Have a great day.
Faye Gold

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I want to see you in action- Lenny needs to take a video. SERIOUSLY

Josie said...

I hope you have better luck on this scooter than you did on the other scooter. Be safe!