Monday, March 31, 2008

Pay Day!


Hey dad! whats up. I wrote to everybody in moms main letter. but i have a minute and thought i would write to you. How are you? You are the man of the house now! dad i have learned so much from you. Good preisthood principals i will use throuought my life. I am so glad i could from the time i was a hairy ball from india to now me being on a mission; to be raised with you leading my way. You have always been my hero and will always be. I look up to you and the things you believe in. You are a great father source for comfort and love. I have enjoyed playing golf with you so much. I am really going to miss that. especially when we were just getting into the swing of things. I am grateful for all those good times we have had. the sweetest thing about being on a father and son activity is being there with you; my dad. Even if we rode up on the fourwheeler and came back the same night. It was so worth it to me. etched memories i have of that. I plan on going on alot of fishing trips with you and talking on the bank. i love you so much dad and would never change anything! Love you sonElder Owens

2 comments:

Kori said...

What an awesome letter. Thanks so much for sharing and letting me take part in these sweet parts of having a missionary. It truly strengthens me!

Grammy said...

What a fun letter to Lenny! Jordan is certainly showing his true colors, and I don't mean brown. He is such a neat elder. I just know that every one he meets will LOVE him! After all, he is a hairy ball from India! He will be a great dad someday, cause he had such a great dad!